nican VIP
Total posts: 392
13 Mar 2014 12:06

Hello, I republish this topic as I think you can't see new events in it even if I bmup it...

quantity value not respected

I am testing this field using paypal sandbox

I set it so that the customer can change the quantity he wants to purchase I inserted 5 lines of text (5 vouchers) when submitting the record

then I tested as a customers and I went to the record page I see the message "only 5 left"

I changed the quantity to "10", clicked the pay button, made the payment (price correctly calculated for 10 vouchers) and then have been redirected again to the record page, where now I see the message "only 4 left"

question:

why I was allowed to purchase 10 vouchers if the record author has inserted only 5 of them?

maybe I am still not able to understand the logic of the field, but if the lines of text inserted in the textarea when submitting the field must be as many as the products/tickets/places available for purchase then why a customer can purchase more than the set quantity? thank you

mail not sent to user

I tested several times with paypal sandbox, but never receive the email that the field should generate I set "send mail" option to yes

maye it's due to the fact that I am using the paypal sandbox? or I need to setup the cronjob for cobalt (which I have not)?

"quantity" label is not being translated other issue the "quantity" label is not being translated I inserted PP_QNT="Quantità"

in it-IT.com_cobalt_field_gateway_paypal.ini file

but I still see "Qnt." as the label output - like it is in the english language file please check if it's a bug

thank you

Last Modified: 18 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
13 Mar 2014 12:19

oloccina why I was allowed to purchase 10 vouchers if the record author has inserted only 5 of them?

This butch sale does not work. Just allow user to purchase one vaucher at a time. That is PayPal parameter that was ment for other commerce fields. not for Voucher.

oloccina maye it's due to the fact that I am using the paypal sandbox? or I need to setup the cronjob for cobalt (which I have not)?

Do you test it localy or online? Sometime localy mail function not working.

nican VIP
Total posts: 392
18 Mar 2014 08:42

Sergey This butch sale does not work. Just allow user to purchase one vaucher at a time. That is PayPal parameter that was ment for other commerce fields. not for Voucher.

don't you think it would be useful to enable the possibility for the user to buy more than 1 text codes?

eg. I am using the field to sell event tickets (useful for numbered seats) in this case many users want to buy more than one ticket, but currently they have to buy each ticket separately

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
18 Mar 2014 09:57

oloccina don't you think it would be useful to enable the possibility for the user to buy more than 1 text codes?

I think it would be usefull. But i cannot work on it right now. This is rather low priority feature.