steve1084 VIP
Total posts: 67
06 Dec 2012 22:24

Is there separate geo and contact field components available with phone mobile, facebook etc

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Dec 2012 01:09

No. Now fields address and location are combined into one field called Geo. You can use it twice if you want. Use one to only allow enter address and other to only allow se location.

But that make no sense to me. It is good to have it all in one field because you can set location based on entered address and in the future vice versa. And many other important things that make it easier when those things are combined into one.

steve1084 VIP
Total posts: 67
07 Dec 2012 02:08

I want to charge people to have extra features show on there account but they are two different animals that have been combined. Yes I have to use it twice and only show specific parts in each offering. I disagree that it makes no sense to separate them as I see them as two completely different aspects. One is a location and the other is a social connect. to me they are very different to each other and it makes no sense to me that they have been combined. I want people to show there location offering for free but pay to show all the extra features like social connect. ?? Anyway that's my 2 cents worth as they say

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Dec 2012 03:18

I agree. In your scenario it make sense :)

What I can suggest is to create social links using URL filed and protect it with subscription.