steve1084 VIP
Total posts: 67
06 Dec 2012 22:13

Clayton is a suburb of melbourne. If I search for place in melbourne the suburb of clayton does not show in results. How to get all suburbs in melbourne to show in results using Geo Plugin when a person searches Melbourne. ie if they search clayton then yes they get clayton but if they search melbourne then it needs to include all the suburbs like clayton. How?? Thanks steve

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Dec 2012 01:12

May be there is error but when use chose Melbourne for example in geo field filter there should be list of suburb appear. It is like Country/State/City

But if someone entered it into address then it is hard.

I think if you want this to be very precise you may consider to use multilevelselect field.

steve1084 VIP
07 Dec 2012 02:01

I expanded the geo to 200KM and still clayton did not appear in results. Setting up multisellect for every country, state, county, town,city,suburb etc is to big and there is no easy way to import xml file etc to do this which would make it very easy. Multilevelselect was my first choice but without the ability to first setup an xml file or csv file and then import its just too big an undertaking as I would have to do this multiple times

Sergey
07 Dec 2012 03:47

Do you mean that you are filtering by radius and you cannot see records that actually within the radius? Do you have this article in the list on the same page? I mean may be it is in different directory then you apply filter to?

steve1084 VIP
07 Dec 2012 11:25

Yes that's correct, records are not showing up when searching using radius.

Is it possible to modify Multilevel select to be able to import xml or csv data file instead of or alongside the current General Parameters Values constructor Open constructor process that is very difficult to use for what I want. It also cannot be easily copied and transferred to different sections so the whole process has to be repeated by hand many times over, taking weeks to get all the data entered.

Using CSV import would bring Cobalt inline with other similar products and make it absolutely better than all other opposing products. I will happily pay for this feature to be added.

Sergey
08 Dec 2012 22:21

Я have to check filtering issue online. Could you provide me login details?

regarding CSV import, I think it would be possible but later. шпре now everyone is busy to prepare Cobalt 8 to be released.

steve1084 VIP
09 Dec 2012 19:01

will this be available in cobalt 8 and will i be able to upgrade easily