Lord_Helmchen VIP
Total posts: 31
07 Mar 2014 14:44

Import don't work on one site i get an error on step2, when i choose import settings.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND type_id IN(1) AND user_id = 62' at line 3 SQL=SELECT id as value, title as text FROM r7lo5_js_res_record WHERE published = 1 AND hidden = 0 AND section_id = AND type_id IN(1) AND user_id = 62

As you can see section_id is empty. I tried it on my test site, on the same server, there i don't have an error. Any idea or hint?

Last Modified: 10 Mar 2014

Lord_Helmchen VIP
07 Mar 2014 17:04

I realized right now i also couldn't add a new item from frontside. I get

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND type_id IN(1) AND user_id = 62' at line 3 SQL=SELECT id as value, title as text FROM r7lo5_js_res_record WHERE published = 1 AND hidden = 0 AND section_id = AND type_id IN(1) AND user_id = 62

section_id is empty. Could i've missed any setting?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Mar 2014 07:22

I think you use relate fields or something and you have missed section parameter somewhere there.

Please check your field parameters.

Lord_Helmchen VIP
10 Mar 2014 13:52

Great help. I would been searching next 10 years. It is relation child. Section was set. I saved settings again and now it works perfect. Thanks.