golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
20 May 2014 00:28

Hi,

I am having many javascript error on a Cobalt page, see here

As you will see, this page contains mostly Cobalt modules and records, but it is showing all these errors:

cobalt-errors

I have tried all possible solutions, installing jquery easy, jch optimizer etc. tried all possible configuration but these errors are persisting!

Additionally, the records module that shows all records on the map is not working as well and we are also having some issue with the filter module, when we select many criteria at the same time, for example, category, number of rooms and number of birth, only the first filter option is considered, it only shows results from the first filter option, that is category. For this issue, I don't know if it is related to script errors, a bug or if the filter module work this way, because if a user select several options, the result should be based on all filtered options, not only one!

Last Modified: 21 May 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 May 2014 14:27

I see. the strange thing is that CObalt's main JS file is not included at all. Is this a module?

golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
20 May 2014 14:49

No, I think it's the expose framework that is removing all JS files and trying to replace it with a unique file, anyway, I am too short of time, will try another template solution within the next minutes and keep this topic updated after, thanks for taking a look Sergey.

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
21 May 2014 11:03

will try another template solution within the next minutes and keep this topic updated after,

Please try Joomlashine's templates, i use and it works very fine