golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
22 Feb 2014 15:45

Hi,

I am getting a warning on the full article page and map marker is not showing:

Warning: getimagesize(/home/sjktours/public_html/components/com_cobalt/fields/geo/markers/google/marker-big-red.png) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sjktours/public_html/components/com_cobalt/fields/geo/geo.php on line 900

You can see the error/warning live on the link http://www.sjktours.com/mauritius-self-catering-accommodation/item/3-bungalow/1-test-001.html under the 'Location' tab.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
23 Feb 2014 03:13

It can not find your marker image under the path http://www.sjktours.com/components/com_cobalt/fields/geo/markers/google/marker-big-red.png

Check your geo field configuration and the location of your marker images. It seems there is no folder "google" under your marker directory

23 Feb 2014 13:23

that was a bug I guess, I remember that after a cobalt update that directory had disappeared for me too, and I had to reupload it manually

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
23 Feb 2014 13:41

Same here, in 2 of my demo installations. (updated installs)

golfads VIP
23 Feb 2014 18:42

Yes, I updated on Friday with the latest update v. 8.491 and after this update, I started to get this error, in fact, I try to find this directory in the installation files but it is not there neither.

What is strange is that, in my configuration, I have selected the mini marker type and select a marker from this folder as well (see attached screenshot), how why is it asking for another marker in another folder? I definitely believe that this is a bug and I am sure that @sergey will give us the right solution and even provide some update about this issue.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Feb 2014 06:41

I had to change markers folders structure. Because it was taking too much space and we were about 2MB for Cobalt package.

The reason is there is articles saved with marker in old directory path but there is no such apath already. You have to create it manually.

I did not know it will delete what is already there. because it works fine with custom field templates and does not delete those, I though it will also keep folders with markers. But it somehow did not.

golfads VIP
24 Feb 2014 11:08

Sergey is right, thanks that my websites are not yet live, I have deleted all existing test articles and create new articles, now there is no more warning/error, it works fine for me.

golfads VIP
24 Feb 2014 11:09

However, this might me quite troublesome for website owners with live websites with lots of records, guess they will have to delete all records and create new one?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Feb 2014 23:05

guess they will have to delete all records and create new one?

No. Just create folder and place markers there. I mean simply restore markers folders structure.