golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
04 Dec 2013 01:46

Hi Guys,

I have been searching the forum and could find some topics about the date field but not all information required for me to be able to go through this.

I need some help to setup the date field within the event pack, I need to have the date field to show for event starting date and event ending date.

Therefore, the event shall be published straight away after the frontend user submit the event and the event shall be archived on the event ending date, so that, event are automatically unpublished after the ending date and no more available in the event listing to the public.

Can anyone please guide me through this setup? I am a bit stuck with this setup, thanks.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Dec 2013 05:07

To automatically unpublish events user Who can see expired records to noone in Section parameters.

When you setup date field, set that date override cobalt core create and expire fields.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
04 Dec 2013 07:25

When you setup date field, set that date override cobalt core create and expire fields.

See this topic and my first comment with screenshots and tooltips for "core date overrides".