golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
30 Apr 2013 17:32

It is now nearly one week that I started to use Cobalt 8 on Joomla 3.0.4 and after these few days only, I was able to manipulate Cobalt so easily, although I am an experienced Joomla developer (nearly 4 years since Joomla 1.5), I have tried so many content construction kit (CCK) out there, such as, ZOO, FlexiContent, Fabrik, K2, Seblod, Contentbuilder and even Fieldsattach but none of these extensions can reach the level of Cobalt.

I started a new website for my own company, by the way, I am not a full time developer but I own a small startup company and I develop my website on my own, so, we tried all the above mention extensions but all of them miss something in terms of features, none of them were able to complete themselves. Even though we got a very good support from Flexicontent team, we were not able to develop what we wanted.

Finally, I came across Cobalt 8 and also announcement of Joomla 3.0 stable, so, I decided to give a try to Cobalt, I must say that I have no regret at all, Cobalt is really the best CCK for Joomla with many great features, unlimited expansion and so much more.

Only after a week, I was able to create a unique concept that with months, I was not able to do with any other CCK extensions!

To thank Cobalt team for this great extension, I have dedicated one of my staff to handle the French translation of Cobalt and as I mention to Sergey in another topic, since we are a startup company with very little resource (financial budget) at this instance, we'll not be able to purchase any of the available premium plugins and addons for Cobalt but, hopefully, we surely do it in a very near future.

Guys, as I mention somewhere in the forum, you can count on us to provide you our full support and we'll even try to provide our assistance within the forum and knowledge base as proposed by Sergey, once we have completed our website, we'll definitely share it here so you can all have an overview of what we have realized in such minimum time with Cobalt 8.

Thanks again to you and your team Sergey, very good work man, keep it on, we are here to support you.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
30 Apr 2013 21:01

golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
01 May 2013 04:36

Hi, sure will do it, I was just waiting to have our website completed so we could have a reference to mention as well on JED, a rating is much more powerful while been supported by reference :D