golfads VIP
Total posts: 216
25 Apr 2013 03:45

Hi,

We can see that the Cobalt team does not support French language, we speak both English and French and we are ready to provide our support for the French translation of Cobalt, if you are interested, please let us know, we are currently doing the translation in French for our own website.

Cobalt 8 is a very great extension, very powerful and quite straight forward and I am sure that many French developers will be interested to use it, as far as the French translation is provided as such French developers do not speak English to do the translation properly, but we do, please let us know your thoughts.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

25 Apr 2013 04:43

we already have good french translation provide by Clowride ( by the agency) but yes you give your files

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Apr 2013 13:13

Please join this project

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/cobalt-8/

And you can contribute to French translation.

golfads VIP
25 Apr 2013 13:27

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for the quick reply, I just follow the link, I am already a translator for French on transifex, I saw that there is no French language there, so I make a request for the French translation team, please accept me in and I think it will be better to go through the translation from there itself rather than to translate it on our own desktop.

Sergey
26 Apr 2013 04:57

I have accepted you.

You can load existing translated files in to this translation to populate what has been already translated to shorten your time. And then just review those translations.

golfads VIP
26 Apr 2013 05:47

Hi Sergey, thanks, we are starting to go through it today itself and will keep you updated about our progress, once again, thank you very much for this great extension, we start using it on our first website, although there are some missing elements in the free version, it is still very powerful and easy to use, we'll definitely purchase the paid version (once we start to generate some $ from our website) but till then, we'll try to provide as much support as possible to you guys.

Sergey
26 Apr 2013 07:30

but till then, we'll try to provide as much support as possible to you guys.

We are desperately in need of members like you :) We are welcome all active members to join discussions of all topics on this forum. And of course education material. If you have learned something and willing to write short article about your experience you are welcome to post it in Community Knowledge.

Anyway, welcome on board :)

golfads VIP
08 May 2013 04:30

Hi Sergey,

The admin part is completed at 100% and we are currently working on the frontend translation file, this part is completed at 65% and we are trying to end the frontend part by tonight.

If any user (who also speak and write French) would like to counter verify the translation, they are all welcome and we'll do the necessary update based on comments and suggestions. Thanks.

08 May 2013 09:24

many translations have errors, probably google translate ex : This section is not personolized.

Cette section n'est pas personnaliséE, or syntax error : Compare not allowed

Comparer pas permis

anyone can confimr

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
08 May 2013 09:35

yes it seems there are several problems but currently i can not contribute because i'm finishing roockbuilder translation/ lisbingo translation and work

Comparer pas permis soit Générique= La comparaison n'est pas permise

soit vous/ tu version : vous ne pouvez les comparer :)

10 May 2013 06:19

beaucoup d'erreurs de traduction, attention

golfads VIP
10 May 2013 09:47

Bonjour, nous ferons les corrections au fur et a mesure, nous sommes bilingue mais pas parfaitement, donc les suggestions sont toutes les bien venues, merci.

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
14 May 2013 05:43

Too many errors, i 'am trying to fix on my local language files but it is very hard

and attention according some websites Show Children

Montrer aux Enfants - is not good

golfads VIP
14 May 2013 12:17

I will try to fix them myself during the coming weekend, I let one of my staff doing the translation but need to go through all of them, have been quite busy with our own website development as we need to launch it by Thursday this week, will try to correct as much as I can since we are also going to use this same translation files for our own website!

golfads VIP
14 May 2013 12:17

and yes, sorry for all inconveniences...

golfads VIP
01 Dec 2013 06:59

Hi,

Sorry we could not completed the French version, I intended to make it myself but could not have enough time for it, has anyone else been able to make it? We'll need it for our website, in fact, we urgently need it for the official launching of our website in about a week time!