coolwave
Total posts: 12
12 Nov 2015 22:53

email_is_not_correct_error

Hello dear Mintjoomla Team! Hello Sergey!

There is an issue connected with Emerald on my production website. When a user clicks on PayPal or Robokassa button, he or she gets the following Emerald error notification: 'Email is not correct'. Unfortunately that notification explains nothing. Does Emerald takes my Paypal email address for using with Robokassa? Do both Emerald payment plugins compare any of my email addresses to my Joomla system email address? I don't understand the situation. Please help if you can. My website users are shocked.

P.s. I've sent an email to Sergey Romanov at Mighty-technologies. If he would need my website credentials, I would give him those in more privacy. But as I can see, the problem I described above could go from CloudFlare.com (cdnjs.cloudflare.com). cloudflare_problem_proof_to_send_2

============

IMPORTANT!!!

OKAY, I CHECKED EMERALD FILES FOR LINKS TO CDNJS.CLOUDFLARE.COM. AND WHAT I SEE IS, THERE ARE TWO FILES IN EMERALD COMPONENT WHICH CALL CDNJS.CLOUDFLARE.COM. IT'S ABOUT DEFAULT.PHP AND DEFAULT_DONATION.PHP IN COMPONENTS/COM_EMERALD/VIEWS/EMPAYMENT/TMPL/

HENCE, IT'S ABOUT NATIVE EMERALD ISSUE.

IS THERE ANYBODY TO HELP?

Last Modified: 23 Nov 2015

coolwave
13 Nov 2015 07:07

HELLO THERE, PLEASE HELP. I CAN'T WAIT TOO LONG. IT'S ABOUT MY PRODUCTION WEBSITE AND NATIVE EMERALD COMPONENT ISSUE.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
13 Nov 2015 14:19

This message tells that email eneterd by user is not corect. You have eneable RDS (registration during subscription). ANd on payment confirmation user might enter email. That email do not pass Joomla email validation rule.

Sergey
13 Nov 2015 14:23

I have tested this feature with local instalation and everything works good. PLease providee me access to your site I'll check it there.

But I'll be able to start working only on Monday. For now just turn RDS off in plan parameters.

fdesanto VIP
Total posts: 34
18 Nov 2015 13:02

Hi, maybe this can help you.

I had a similar problem due to SSL site (https). After payment the system redirect to non-SSL site, so you lost session and get email error message (also user is logged out).

in my case the solution at http://www.mintjoomla.com/support/community-forum/user-item/4676-fdesanto/52-emerald-9/6132-problem-with-payment-gateway-on-ssl-sites.html

coolwave
20 Nov 2015 17:25

Hello dear all, Hello dear Fdesanto, Hello dear Sergey,

Well, the problem was connected with email address validation. If a user has just registered a new email address, Emerald will not accept it because it will be an invalid email address to the Emerald system. Users tried to register by their brand-new email addresses on my website and they were rejected by Emerald. Of course they were shocked in a sense. And so was I since they started pressing on me in a way...))) But now I think Emerald was right. So I had to make insctructions on the matter for that sort of users. I recommended them to check if they receive emails to their new email boxes from other email senders prior to the registration procedure on my website. The reason was they wrote to me they did not receive emails with the respective account activation links.

Yep, I turned off the RDS so far. It was on the day when Sergey replied here. Though now I am confident everything would be fine if I would turn it on. I'll do that again....as a test first.

Thank you, dear Sergey, for your readiness to help. When those users were kicking me I really wanted to get your help as soon as possible ))))) And you helped me by your reply in this topic. That's enough. I'm fine.

Sergey, only one question... Please could you explain how Emerald is connected with CloudFlare. What is all about? Which data has been exchanged between Emerald and CloudFlare? On the above image, we can see that some data transfer comes from cdnjs.cloudflare.com. So?

Sergey
23 Nov 2015 14:48

coolwave Sergey, only one question... Please could you explain how Emerald is connected with CloudFlare. What is all about? Which data has been exchanged between Emerald and CloudFlare? On the above image, we can see that some data transfer comes from cdnjs.cloudflare.com. So?

If you enable terms and condition parameter in the plan thet it loads some scripts to show scrooled area. Clodflare have changed path to script recently. I have fixed that. With new version it should work just fine.

Also regarding registration process. Emerald uses Joomla API to register users. I mean, we do тещ have our own registration code. It uses the same code core registration component is using. It also means that if Emerald rejected user, joomla registration olso will.