Jeff VIP
Total posts: 745
06 Apr 2016 03:25

Hi,

Currently there's no option to edit or delete a billing address. If a user makes a mistake or changes address, the only option is to add a new one.

I would like to be able to delete an address. Deleting should should only be allowed when there are at least 2 addresses stored.

Best regards, Jeff

Last Modified: 07 Apr 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
06 Apr 2016 13:47

Jeff I would like to be able to delete an address. Deleting should should only be allowed when there are at least 2 addresses stored.

And if there is no invoice for that address.

I am thinking how to do that. Should I make address manager as separate page or just allow to deleet address right on payment page.

Jeff VIP
Total posts: 745
07 Apr 2016 00:19

Sergey And if there is no invoice for that address.

Ah, I was assuming that at least one address should remain once an invoice has been issued....

Sergey Should I make address manager as separate page or just allow to deleet address right on payment page.

I'd prefer to be able to delete an address on the same page. I'm not a big fan of seperate pages when there's not much data to modify. How about when you select an address two buttons appear: [edit] [delete] ? When you select edit, the add address form appears with the current data.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Apr 2016 03:14

Jeff How about when you select an address two buttons appear: [edit] [delete] ? When you select edit, the add address form appears with the current data.

That is what I was thinking about too.