Jeff VIP
Total posts: 745
09 Sep 2015 02:58

Hi,

I have encountered an interesting issue that causes duplicate cookies when email popups are enabled in record list views. The duplicate cookies are added after clicking an email link of a record in the list.

duplicate-cookies

The picture shows only a couple of duplicates, but you can imagine what happens when people click on many records.

BTW. Each duplicate refers to the non-sef url of the record, whilst my site is set to sef. Another intersting thing is when I activate Googles new ReCaptcha, a whopping 45 cookies per record are added, resulting in a cookie galore!

Best regards, Jeff

Last Modified: 10 Sep 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Sep 2015 07:05

Those are SEF links. YOu can see /directory at the beginning. I do not know how to fix that. most probably this is Bootstrap modal issue.

Jeff Another intersting thing is when I activate Googles new ReCaptcha, a whopping 45 cookies per record are added, resulting in a cookie galore!

Even if recaptcha is not used?

Jeff VIP
Total posts: 745
10 Sep 2015 09:00

Sergey Those are SEF links. YOu can see /directory at the beginning. I do not know how to fix that. most probably this is Bootstrap modal issue.

SEF? Ah, yes...

I don't think it is a modal issue. I'm afraid it is iframe related.

Sergey Even if recaptcha is not used?

No, the 45 cookies are from the recaptcha only. Which make me really wonder why Google needs to collect that much information....