cherosoullis VIP
Total posts: 165
14 Nov 2013 17:44

I do not now if this is possible. But is there any integration with cobalt that a user has to buy a subscription in order to make his post as future (or something similar) in order to put it at the top of all records.

Something like favorite post?

Thanks

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Nov 2013 02:51

future or feature?

cherosoullis VIP
15 Nov 2013 06:10

Feature. Sorry my mistake.

Sergey
15 Nov 2013 07:40

In the type there is parameter for Emerald integration to make featured. Select some plans there and user will see in article control menu not only edit and delete but also make featured.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
15 Nov 2013 08:56

user will see in article control menu not only edit and delete but also make featured.

I remember an older discussion about the feature workflow. It is versatile and well-thought, but in combination with Emerald a bit too complicated for the average user. Especially, when it is an optional plan to purchase... Since E9 has more features, is there any other way to provide a more direct approach... a simpler workflow?

Sergey
18 Nov 2013 06:29

a simpler workflow?

Main problem is to know what article to make features. I can create Emerald action that will make article featured. But in this case all articles have to become featured. That is not very practical. only on sections with one or 2 articles only per user.

cherosoullis VIP
18 Nov 2013 07:02

I am not sure how this can be configure but is there any way the subsciption to be based on numbers of features and the period the user wants to purchase?

Meaning that a user will be able to choose plants which will give options to make 1,2,3, products as features for predefined periods, lets say for 10 days or for 15 days etc.

It would be nice that a user to be able to pay a fee in order to promote it's product without superuser interaction.

Sergey
18 Nov 2013 07:12

I am not sure how this can be configure but is there any way the subsciption to be based on numbers of features and the period the user wants to purchase?

That is the issue. If you want to use what you ask you can only apply current method. Just add Usage limit parameter and you will b able to create subscription to make one record features. or 2.