cherosoullis VIP
Total posts: 165
13 Jul 2013 18:19

I know there is private communication with comment adapter but I was wandering if there is a possibility for the following communication.

Let's say a site build in cobalt has many authors and a visitors want to ask a private communication about that product to the author.

Can we use email for that purposes but without the author needing to add his email in every publication or

Can the comment adapter notify instantly by email the authors that thy have a new post in their publications and

can the post on any commend adapter be always private to the poster and the author?

Thanks

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
15 Jul 2013 06:42

In email field settings there is email source parameter. You can set it to article author.

cherosoullis VIP
16 Jul 2013 19:07

Thanks for advice. Is there any sql code that I can add on subject so that will include the title of the post in the email so the author will know for which post is refering?

Sergey
18 Jul 2013 08:10

I added [TITLE] for next release.

cherosoullis VIP
23 Jul 2013 06:27

Is it possible to add also contact information as part of the message body for the register user who is performing the communication? e.g. Name & Surname & (my text eg. has asked a question about this product)

Contact Details

email: ----

phone:---

Something like this

Sergey
24 Jul 2013 08:56

Only with custom development.