cherosoullis VIP
Total posts: 165
13 May 2013 12:57

I have two questions.

1. I am using Breadcrumbs but for some reason which I cannot figure out it looks wrong.

As you can see in the above image I have created a link to category according to the istruction shown. But when I click on this category, the Breadcrumbs shows also the bath where I have registered that property. This is wrong. But I cannot figure out how to remove this.

1. I want a list of authors where will show the number of active posts of each one and will redirect users to authors homepage in order to see all their post. I cannot find something to do this except manual. Is there an automated whay to display authors as categories like?

Thanks in advance.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

13 May 2013 14:42

I want a list of authors where will show the number of active posts of each one and will redirect users to authors homepage in order to see all their post. I cannot find something to do this except manual. Is there an automated whay to display authors as categories like?

I would like to know too

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 May 2013 00:56

As you can see in the above image I have created a link to category according to the istruction shown. But when I click on this category, the Breadcrumbs shows also the bath where I have registered that property. This is wrong. But I cannot figure out how to remove this.

What is register you property? Is it menu element or section?

1. I want a list of authors where will show the number of active posts of each one and will redirect users to authors homepage in order to see all their post. I cannot find something to do this except manual. Is there an automated whay to display authors as categories like?

There is nothing like this in Cobalt. i think it should be eoither custom compoennt or use list of users in Jomsocial.

cherosoullis VIP
14 May 2013 09:43
Chrysostomos

What is register you property? Is it menu element or section?

This is my menu element. My section is "property"

cherosoullis VIP
14 May 2013 09:50
Chrysostomos

2. I want a list of authors where will show the number of active posts of each one and will redirect users to authors homepage in order to see all their post. I cannot find something to do this except manual. Is there an automated whay to display authors as categories like?

There is nothing like this in Cobalt. i think it should be eoither custom compoennt or use list of users in Jomsocial.

Will Jomsochial show the number of post of each user? Since Cobalt has not related records and categories with joomla, then I believe this is more like a custom solution isn't it?

I think it would be much easier to configure cobalt so that records and categories to be shown as part of joomla :S

Sergey
14 May 2013 23:18

Will Jomsochial show the number of post of each user? Since Cobalt has not related records and categories with joomla, then I believe this is more like a custom solution isn't it?

not necessary. This is how extensions are being developed. If you need some addition for user list just request it from JomSoocial. They embed events and we will create plugins.

This is my menu element. My section is "property"

Then I do not understand what is wrong.

cherosoullis VIP
15 May 2013 07:44

Hidden text

Sergey
16 May 2013 00:45

But I cannot understand what is wrong? How you want it to look.

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
16 May 2013 05:09

Sergey
17 May 2013 06:20

You are about URL or what? I cannot see any breadcrumb by url you've provided. If you are talking about URL you need 3DP SEF extension.