cherosoullis VIP
Total posts: 165
09 May 2013 17:04

I have just tested your new gallery field. I believe is excellent.

Just when I use the gallery box I get a message "Image not in the index".

I re-index the records but this pop up messages still exist. Can you please tell me why this is happening? After pressing the ok button the gallery is shown just fine.

Another thing. Is there or can it be an option where only the author will be able to comment on image? The reason for this is because comment system will be able to be used by the author to write some information about that picture.If this is a private post then we do not want anyone else to be able to comment on it. I hope this is clear.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 May 2013 07:43

Another thing. Is there or can it be an option where only the author will be able to comment on image? The reason for this is because comment system will be able to be used by the author to write some information about that picture.If this is a private post then we do not want anyone else to be able to comment on it. I hope this is clear.

Author can change image name/titile and description. This may be used for what you need.

"Image not in the index".

Fixed

cherosoullis VIP
Total posts: 165
10 May 2013 12:52

Author can change image name/titile and description. This may be used for what you need.

I am trying to find how to show the description of image in frond end but I can't find anything. Is there any option for this?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 May 2013 00:19

There is no option. But if you modify template you can use it the way you need.