Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
10 Mar 2014 05:43

Hello,

can you explain what exactly not working?

brianpat VIP
Total posts: 211
10 Mar 2014 10:13

Konstantin,

My question is under the download section for ES integration the version is 9.6. I am just wondering if this is the latest version?

The reason I am aksing is when I download 9.6 and install it on my site, It does not work at all on ES. When you go to ES and look for Emerald registration, you d not see all options for Emerald registration. Even the label is not shown up.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Mar 2014 07:14

yes, 9.6 is the latest version.

brianpat VIP
11 Mar 2014 09:55

If it is 9.6, then this is not working in Emerald.

Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:

Create a profile in ES Go to profile page Move Emerald custom field to your profile page Now you do not see any labels on profile page related to emerald registration plugin But if you move your mouse over the emerald plugin, then you can see emerald registration and when u click it, you will see there is no option for enetering all plan ids. So this is not working. I am using ES 1.2 RC4

Sergey
12 Mar 2014 08:43

Are you testing by creating profile from backend?

brianpat VIP
12 Mar 2014 09:27

Yes, you need to go to joomla admin backend and then go to Easy Social an dthen within ES, go to Profile and create a profile there. You use this emerald registration plugin in the profile only on backend.

Sergey
13 Mar 2014 06:16

It is different method for backend and frontend.

In other words, how you can select plan for other user? If you admin and you add profile, just add it. But if you are user you see plan selector. Try to test registration from frontend.

Next week we will try to add simple select element for admin to set plan on creation of the user.