brianpat VIP
Total posts: 211
08 Mar 2014 15:23

Hi,

If the emerald registration plugin is enabled with Easysocial, then there are two problem that happens:

Problem-1 Even if you do not include Emerald registration in the profile, you will still get an error message on fronend as below: EM_PLEASESELECTPLAN and it will not allow any submission for registering new user on front end.

Problem-2 The multi profile thing actually does not work. create three profile as below: profile1 profile2 profile3

Profile1 is the default one.

You create an user on frontend using profile 2

You will see that the user is not created for profile2, but is created for profile1 the default one. Howver if you have change user group enabled with emerald plan action, then the user is associated with correct user group, but not correct profile. In backend if you edit profile, then you will see the fields from default profile1.

Last Modified: 10 Jun 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Mar 2014 07:01

We can create action to assign user correct profile on success subscription.

What do you think?

brianpat VIP
10 Mar 2014 11:10

Hi Sergey,

Let me explain you this.

Currently there are two problemns associated with Emerald registration plugin for ES:

First problem is when you create a profile in ES and then you do not use Emerald registration plugin in the profile, then you get the error message "EM_PLEASESELECTPLAN" on front end. This error message should not appear because you are not using Emerald registration plugin in that profile.

The second problem is when you use the emerald registration plugin in ES profile. This is a serious problem. Here is the scenario for the second problem: you create two profiles: profile1 (default) and Profile2. You use emerald regd plugin in profile2 only. User on frontend registers through profile2 But the bug is : the user is created for profile1.

I hope you understand this.

Sergey
11 Mar 2014 07:24

I see.

We have found where it hides. Now we need some time to fix it, but it will be there by the end of the week.

brianpat VIP
11 Mar 2014 09:06

great. Thanks Sergey for quick reply.

09 Jun 2014 11:46

Hello Everyone,

As per the post I am getting the same error in this plugin. So if you find the issue and find the solution then please share with us.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Sergey
10 Jun 2014 09:41

There was 2 issues described here. Which one do you have? Can you tell little bit more?