brianpat VIP
Total posts: 211
07 Mar 2015 11:23

Has anybody experienced email with popup configuration not working with rocket theme? Has anybody fixed it? I have no clue how to fix it.

Last Modified: 23 Jun 2015

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
08 Mar 2015 19:08

Hello, would you mind to give some more details, please? URL, screenshots, error messages or logs?
Thanks in advance.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
11 Mar 2015 01:59

Modal is very complex issue. That is because mootools and bootstrap uses the same class modal to automaticaly initialise modal window.

Tryt o switch to protostar template and see if you have modal working. Just to see if template scripts might be an issue.

brianpat VIP
Total posts: 211
11 Mar 2015 10:14

Sergey Tryt o switch to protostar template and see if you have modal working. Just to see if template scripts might be an issue.

yes , it is fine with protostar, but only having problem with RT. any idea how to fix it?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
11 Mar 2015 17:24

brianpat any idea how to fix it?

I did some quick tests with free Gantry 4 framework.
Issue: The "PopUp/Bootstrap Modal" does not open in a lightbox, it seems to be placed "inline".

JS/CSS compression does not have a negative effect, AFAIK.

The culprit seems to be the Gantry Bootstrap CSS file:

YourJoomla/templates/YourGantryTemplate/css-compiled/bootstrap.css

There seems to be no template option to turn it OFF.
Also wonder why they provide their own file?!?

PS: Maybe you could try to replace the Gantry BS file with the Joomla one... might save extra KB and loading time.

Workaround

For the time being, enable Template Compatibility in Cobalt's global config.
This will load the original Joomla core file from media/JUI folder.

clowride VIP
Total posts: 1,022
23 Jun 2015 18:31

hello please i have the same problem with the gantry v5, any idea howw to fix it ? i enabled Template Compatibility