12 Feb 2015 22:15

multiple ratings overwrite info in record page, please see the attachment

rating

Last Modified: 13 Feb 2015

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
13 Feb 2015 03:32

Hello brianpat,
I remember we already had a topic with same issue. Sorry, but can't recall it...

I think it was related to the default bootstrap CSS classes and your relatively long rating labels. The labels text does not wrap into the next line... due to its CSS property. So, it stretches the left table cell to fit the whole text.

Suggestions:

• Check the template and the surrounding DIV container. The user info block and the rating should have a certain CSS class i.e. SPAN3, SPAN4, SPAN5, SPAN6 etc. Adjust them as needed. Maybe less space for the user block?
    (Hint: bootstrap SPANs should sum up to a total of 12, so 2 areas with a class of SPAN6 result in a 50%/50% layout.)
  • Currently the Rating block can't schrink to a smaller size. Most likely because of the applied CSS property! You may adjust it or the label text, but you should keep it for the stars!
  • If possible: Shorten the label texts and/or resize them!
  • Choose a smaller Rating template / or create your own rating template and smaller icons.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
13 Feb 2015 04:55

Try to change rating template to something smaller. It is simply because column for rating is too small. Or you can edit template and make it bigger.