crown777 VIP
Total posts: 198
01 Apr 2013 03:38

возможен ли вариант когда статья может быть ребенком и родителем одновременно. скажем создание иерархии по типу пирамиды.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
02 Apr 2013 03:09

Тоесть ссылатся сама на себя? Это интересно :) По идее нет ни чего этому бы помешало. Думаю это можно настроить.

Sergey
02 Apr 2013 23:05

Это запросто. :)

ron.du VIP
Total posts: 113
03 Apr 2013 14:13

no. Article yavlyaetsya child for one article and also the parent of several others. suppose there is a construction project of the five buildings. every building yavlyaetsya child for the article of the project and at the same time the parent of articles apartments

no. Article yavlyaetsya child for one article and also the parent of several others. suppose there is a construction project of the five buildings. every building yavlyaetsya child for the article of the project and at the same time the parent of articles apartments

It easily

you mean it can possible ( i thought these kind of relation possible but now confused ) .

Sergey
04 Apr 2013 09:03

you mean it can possible ( i thought these kind of relation possible but now confused ) .

At first I did not understand Crown Leon and thought that he wants to create relation within one type. I mean the same type has child and parent fields and refer to itself. And I said that although I did not test it, I think it will work.

Then he explained that he ment that he wanted to know if one type can be parent to few other types and chid to few other types at the same time. And I answered that Cobalt can handle any number of connections between types easily.

So both my asweres are: YES COBALT CAN DO IT!