vnadmin
Total posts: 26
09 Jul 2015 23:54

I am currently unable to add a sunscription manually. I am able to do it for users up to ID = 42099

But I am unable to select any users below that for some reason? I have tried to scroll down to users with higher IDs than this in various browsers and various ways (selecting with mouse, arrow keys etc), but it wont go below this user ID. Please try for yourself.

I need to set up a subscription for user ID 42296 urgently as they paid but did not get a subscription.

Below is a screen shot of as far down as I can scroll:

selectuserissue

Let me know, this is urgent as I have customers on hold who have paid.

Last Modified: 07 Mar 2023

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Jul 2015 10:34

I can only suggest to instal something like acesql, create subscription for any user and then manualy edit that subscription in acesql and change user_id

Looks like the reason is amount of select options.

vnadmin
Total posts: 26
14 Jul 2015 17:21

Sergey,

I have acesql installed.

Can you please go through the process of how to manaully add a subscription? The commands you would use etc and I will attempt to do this for a user. This will gove me something to follow.

For example user ID that paid that didnt get a subscription it would be: User ID = 42296

Let me know as soon as you can,

Thx Darren

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Jul 2015 07:21

First create subscription for admin. Remember ID of the created subscription. Lask column in subscriptions list. Let's say you get subscription 1234 After you create subscription open acesql and sun this

UPDATE `#__emerald_subscriptions SET user_id = 42296 WHERE id = 1234`

That is it.

killersmile
Total posts: 121
26 Aug 2022 12:34

Great site i love it keep posting more! Click here

alberthuddles
Total posts: 9
07 Mar 2023 04:28

Either way, 1234 angel number is about letting go of what no longer serves you and embracing something new and better. I tell them to make room. That doesn't mean the road ahead is easy. But that means you have the inner strength and determination to face any challenge.

Believe in yourself and take the first step into the unknown. The universe accompanies you in every way! 1122 angel number is a message from your angels that you are on the right path in your love life. Keep it up and keep it out of the way. You are surrounded by love and support.

This is a time of new beginnings. If you're thinking of starting a new relationship, now is the time. Follow your heart and trust your intuition. 911 angel number are with you every step of the way.