degarrin VIP
Total posts: 33
27 Feb 2016 23:04

I am trying to add moderators in the frontend of my site and when I do, it gives the following error message:

moderator_frontend_error.PNG

I have users, of course, and tried this in two different sections that are both set up to be moderated. The error happens in both sections. I changed the template to Protostar and verified that the error still occurs when the template changes, as seen below:

moderator_error_protostar.PNG

Here is what the "Add Moderator" screen first looks like when I open it up. You can see that it defaults to the Global Moderator:

add_moderator.PNG

The only error I see when looking via FireBug is the error noted above (it lists it as a 404 not found). I do have a custom registration form, created using Fabrik, but it hooks into Joomla's standard #_users table.

Any thoughts? I can give access to my site if needed. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank You Angela

Last Modified: 08 Apr 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
03 Mar 2016 02:21

DO you access moderator manager as global administrator? Superadmin?

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
04 Apr 2016 17:29

I have same problem, I am admin and want to set moderator to section but get 404 error in modal window. maybe some configuration for section in admin can cause this error?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
06 Apr 2016 14:01

Fixed in upcoming release.

Quick fix. Open components/com_cobalt/views/users/view.html.php and in line 48 change

elseif($field = $app->input->get->get('field', FALSE))

to this

elseif($field = $app->input->get->get('field', FALSE) && $app->input->get->get('field', FALSE) != 'jform_user_id')

Giorgi625 VIP
Total posts: 655
06 Apr 2016 15:22

Thanks Sergey, It works, now I can chose moderators

degarrin VIP
Total posts: 33
08 Apr 2016 00:53

We can add moderators as well now. Thanks Sergey!

Angela