degarrin VIP
Total posts: 33
16 Mar 2015 03:50

Hello, I'm having a couple of related issues with import and I hope someone can help:

Issue #1 I can't get the upload to work at all. Looking at the page via Firebug, it seems to be a Javascript conflict caused between Cobalt and an extension called Fabrik; I've included a screenshot javascript_error.JPG. If I disable Fabrik, I can upload a file. How can the code be adjusted so that there is not a conflict?

Issue #2 Assuming Issue #1 above is resolved and I can upload a file, I can't move to the next screen. The "Next" button is greyed out and I can go no further. I have included a screenshot of this as well cobalt_upload.JPG.

I have included access to my site in case someone needs to take a look; the page is on a restricted area of my site. I'm on Cobalt 8.643 and Joomla 3.4.0 Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You Angela

Last Modified: 21 Mar 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
17 Mar 2015 12:41

Include also file that you upload.

degarrin VIP
17 Mar 2015 19:35

Here you go....pact

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Mar 2015 10:47

What do you do to disable Fabrik?

degarrin VIP
21 Mar 2015 21:47

You would have to temporarily disable the extension and all plugins in the extension manager; if you try to disable just the Fabrik system plugin it will break the site. But they all have "Fabrik" in the name, so a search with that criteria will pull it all up.