switchblade1984 VIP
Total posts: 132
12 Aug 2012 03:46

I do like this updated version of the Default Template. I had a few suggestions that could be added to give it more flexibility.

• The ability to show or hide Field Labels of Fields that appear under the Title.

• Adding Break before and after Each Field that appears under the Title.

• The ability to move the Ratings to the left or right of Fields displayed on the Intro.

:D

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
12 Aug 2012 06:02
  • The ability to show or hide Field Labels of Fields that appear under the Title.

That was always difficult to style field. That is wgy there is parameter in the field where to show label. So this parameter may be used to hid label in any template.

You mean put them all in to one line? Now you for example break afre field 3 and not afte field 5 and again break ater field 6? This option have to be on the level of the field or it have to be custom template.

• The ability to move the Ratings to the left or right of Fields displayed on the Intro.

This would be useful option but it does not solve problem of those who use Cobalt. This may be position very many places. And even if we add parameter like this, it will only make template more complicated but anyway something you will need the other way.

The best solution here is to learn to make custom templates.

switchblade1984 VIP
12 Aug 2012 23:56

I would love to learn how to make my own templates for Cobalt but I don't know PHP. I could learn but that is why I look for components already made like Cobalt or Mighty Resources. Hopefully more templates become available with more options to make them more customizable.

switchblade1984 VIP
12 Aug 2012 23:58

So far I been able to position the ratings in that Template to the far right. I wouldn't know where to begin with complicated things like having the Fields I set as Filtered to Appear Filterable under the Title of the Table Template, or enabling Labels to them. Will there be any documentation for such things available in the future?

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
13 Aug 2012 06:44

I wouldn't know where to begin with complicated things like having the Fields I set as Filtered to Appear Filterable under the Title of the Table Template, or enabling Labels to them. Will there be any documentation for such things available in the future?

Start here