Total posts: 13,748
09 Aug 2012 03:45

It is in file css/typography.css

I do no know how it start affecting all

• elements

• switchblade1984 VIP
    Total posts: 132
    09 Aug 2012 19:42

So is this just a Rocketthem Error? Also what do I do about the F_UNKNOWNLINK Error, I get it while trying to submit this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxSZYCad-tY

Most other youtube links are fine though.

Sergey
    09 Aug 2012 20:50

This is fixed in upcoming version. Right now to solve it you may add & to the end of URL or use http://youtu.be/AxSZYCad-tY sare URL instead. This url you can get when click sare button under the video player on youtube.

switchblade1984 VIP
    10 Aug 2012 05:42

OK thanks, I turned RT Typography off in the Template Manager and those images are now gone. I had one suggestions for the Video Field as well, Can we have Labels or Description Options per video?

Sergey
    10 Aug 2012 06:29

You can add textarea field to type and put your description there.

switchblade1984 VIP
    10 Aug 2012 06:41

Not with the set up I have. I have it set up with 1 Videos section. and I am only making 1 Article of videos per listing (For example Per Game) This is because I am using the videos section as a child to my articles and I don't want to have multiple Video article of the same game in the Videos Section. So that the Videos Section itself stays neat and organized. And I also can't predict how many I might need per listing in the future.

Also will there be any parameters one day to override video size of each of the Video options? Like an override for the Upload Option, Embed Option, Link option?

These are just suggestions, I know you guys are very busy with all the fixes to the current Cobalt 7 and your working on Cobalt 8 so I am just enquiring.

Sergey
    11 Aug 2012 07:11

Not with the set up I have. I have it set up with 1 Videos section.

I do not see any problem to add description to video as separate field in video type. More over you have only one video per article. And when you show list of the videos in the game every video will have small description under the video. For me it is perfect.

Not with the set up I have. I have it set up with 1 Videos section.

Also will there be any parameters one day to override video size of each of the Video options? Like an override for the Upload Option, Embed Option, Link option?

The size of the video is adjusted automatically to full width. If you want to set fixed size just create new output template and for

<div id="destr" ....

Set width. Do not set height. height will be adjusted automatically according to video aspect patio.

On line 54 of the template you can see

width: $('video-block').getWidth().toInt() - 5

This means that ajax to get video accept width of the video block and all video will be adjusted to that size.

switchblade1984 VIP
    15 Aug 2012 15:47

I had trouble getting it to change the Width with

I tried putting stuff right after

div id="destr<?php echo $key;?>" to change the width but with no results so instead I just wrapped it all in another div with a width of 400px like this.
    span style="display: block" id="video-block">

and it seems to work so far.