switchblade1984 VIP
Total posts: 132
26 Jun 2012 02:02

I am testing out the URL Field and noticed a couple of things That might need to be fixed.

• When you post your content and go back to edit it, you can't add anymore URL's to the field (When set to Multiple Fields) If someone leaves out a URL they will have to remake the Article.

• I love the addition of Labels but there is some problems. You are only allowed labels that are preset. I can not add a custom label when posting content. The user should be able to set the label is it set that way in the back-end.

I hope this gets fixed.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

26 Jun 2012 09:42
  • I love the addition of Labels but there is some problems. You are only allowed labels that are preset. I can not add a custom label when posting content. The user should be able to set the label is it set that way in the back-end.

It should be that even label added automatically user can change it. We can check it on your site.

• When you post your content and go back to edit it, you can't add anymore URL's to the field (When set to Multiple Fields) If someone leaves out a URL they will have to remake the Article.

This is strange too as field should be editable. Could we know the settings you used for this field?

switchblade1984 VIP
26 Jun 2012 17:35

27 Jun 2012 09:33

I tested locally and was on your site.

The test on new Joomla showed that there is no any issues of you described.

The site http://karaoke-share.com has a lot of issues and form of submission is totally broken. I attach screenshot with errors.

Currently It is very difficult for me to find out the reason of them as it may broke your site and work.

Now it is need to know the reason of errors before get further.

Please solve them to let us correct issue with URL field

switchblade1984 VIP
27 Jun 2012 10:07

Yes sorry I was testing extensions on the site a while back and I think a couple where conflicting with it, I uninstalled them and it seems to fixed it. I can now input Labels but I still can not att more fields upon Edit.

27 Jun 2012 10:29

Ok. Now I tested the page properly and indeed URL can`t be added. Currently there is no obvious reasons of it but as soon as find it out we ll write here.

switchblade1984 VIP
27 Jun 2012 11:06

Ok thank you for your assistance.

02 Jul 2012 08:25

The field was corrected. Please download it and update: http://www.mintjoomla.com/download-fields/item/19-special-fields/70-field-url.html