switchblade1984 VIP
Total posts: 132
07 Oct 2012 13:58

I been trying to sort this issue out on my own but I have no idea what to do. Every time I post an Article they are in the Article List but The Title isn't a Click able Link.

I tried as Super Admin and as a Regular Registered user but the same.

If I log out the Title are Click able Links again.

Any ideas of what I can try?

Hidden text

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Oct 2012 20:25

This is issue with some RT templates. We do not know what but they trim links inside the titles. Please post on their forum. And please report here we have other Russian guy who have the same problem but he cannot ask RT because do not speak english.

switchblade1984 VIP
07 Oct 2012 21:59

I have had similar issues and its always just back and forth from here. You guys will say its the Theme (Which I know it is) but I go to their forums and they will say its the components fault and never get anywhere. Maybe I will just try a different one of their themes.

switchblade1984 VIP
07 Oct 2012 22:03

I managed to fix my issue in the Templates Settings, I turned a few things off. Gantry Cache and Build Titles Spans. This seems to have fixed my issue, hope this helps the other guy too.

08 Oct 2012 11:31

Ken Webber, thank you for sharing this solution! I ll copy it to one of our topic where user faced the same problem. Hope it can helps him too.