switchblade1984 VIP
Total posts: 132
22 Jan 2014 16:43

I don't know if it is at all possible right now but the way I have Gallery set up I have to right click the image and select view image to see the full size image. Is there a perimeter to single click the image and open it to its original size or can we add this in the future?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
22 Jan 2014 18:42

Actually this is a build-in feature... if i get you right…

Which article full-view output template do you use? Everything depends on the chosen template.

Heads-Up: Some templates are "standalone" galleries, which have no direct parameters in the gallery field! They were added after Gallery field was released.

The template full.php is the original/basic Cobalt layout. For this output template, you can use the respective labeled field parameter sections. i.e. Record Full View Mode, PopUp Mode -> Gallerybox

See "PopUp Mode" and choose a simple lightbox:

A.) Lightbox (build-in, lightbox.js)

B.) RokBox (requires Rockettheme extension installation)

One of those should open your bigger image in a modal window on click.

PS: The Cobalt demo page seems to have an issue. The lightbox script is still v2.51, i assume the gallery field and Cobalt is not the latest release. The lightbox script is loaded… but the modal window does not work?! The URL is a J! component template, but the important modal CSS class is missing?

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
22 Jan 2014 18:45

PS: The Cobalt demo page seems to have an issue. The lightbox script is still v2.51, i assume the gallery field and Cobalt is not the latest release. The lightbox script is loaded… but the modal window does not work?! The URL is a J! component template, but the important modal CSS class is missing?

Cobalt demo - info:

Cobalt v8.464

Gallery v8.69