klox7 VIP
Total posts: 914
12 May 2015 14:48

Hi,

I have Cobalt types as comments for my reviews and only login users can add reviews.

If I click as public user on "add review" button it redirects me to component/users. Is it possible to change this to specific menu item because I use JFBConnect for social login and social buttons doesn't show ont his url.

Can I also change message "No permission" only for comments to something else.

Regards.

Last Modified: 22 May 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 May 2015 13:27

I believe that if you want to create single login point on your site it is not about to ask every developer of every extension to add parameter.

Create core Joomla login page template override and delete there everything and only enter this

<?php

JFactory::getApplication()->redirect(' http://my/site/login/page ');

Then no matter who will redirect to core Joomla login page, they always will end up on your spcific page.

klox7 VIP
14 May 2015 21:15

Oh, sorry, I thought it was some kind of redirect issue, something like cobalt passes url to joomla and then joomla handles it properly.

What about "No permission message"? Is it Cobalt or Joomla?

Sergey
19 May 2015 16:21

klox7 What about "No permission message"? Is it Cobalt or Joomla?

It is Cobalt. I am not sure you can chage it easy. What you can do, in the same template list all messages from global Joomla messages stack, find if that message excists, pull it out and insert whatever you need.

That is because no permession is the one language key. Do you need to for comments for only thios section or any section would fit it? What would be the message?

klox7 VIP
19 May 2015 18:08

Sergey Do you need to for comments for only thios section or any section would fit it? What would be the message?

I just thought to make it so when you want to add comment for which you have to be logged in then it will say "You have to be logged in to add review". But general message like "Please login first" would be more appropriate.

Sergey Then no matter who will redirect to core Joomla login page, they always will end up on your spcific page.

And I have another question regarding redirect url to component/users. I have set up menu item login so it should redirect to that?

Sergey
22 May 2015 05:08

klox7 And I have another question regarding redirect url to component/users. I have set up menu item login so it should redirect to that?

Yes, if you redirect to that. Just copy that URL from menu and insert it into the code. So it will redirect exactly there including your Itemid.

klox7 I just thought to make it so when you want to add comment for which you have to be logged in then it will say "You have to be logged in to add review". But general message like "Please login first" would be more appropriate.

Added.