stblink VIP
Total posts: 501
21 Dec 2012 10:42

I noticed all Cobalt modules were updated on the same day as C8, probably a stupid question but all mintjoomla modules will work with both versions correct?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sackgesicht VIP
Total posts: 1,636
21 Dec 2012 19:34

If you check the module downloads, you will see the icons representing the different versions.

J2.5 (Cobalt 7) and J3 (Cobalt 8)

See here:

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
22 Dec 2012 06:21

Right. All downloads with 7.* are for Cobalt 7 only and all 8.* files are for Cobalt 8 only.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Dec 2012 20:50

As i mentioned in another post... your titles are confusing. There is a big 8.xx version number in the name. That implies that it is the file I can get there. The real info is found in the tiny download link.

I do not think this user is confused about titles. I think he understands what version for what. But it is a reasonable question. There is not big difference between Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0 modules.

As i mentioned in another post... your titles are confusing. There is a big 8.xx version number in the name. That implies that it is the file I can get there. The real info is found in the tiny download link.

I noticed all Cobalt modules were updated on the same day as C8, probably a stupid question but all mintjoomla modules will work with both versions correct?

I was thinking and you know what? I believe it will work just perfectly. The only thing you will have to update module templates for output. It uses bootstrap. And on Joomla 2.5 without bootstrap it may looks messy. Apart from that, I think everything should work.

Although, user statistics may not work.

Anyway, just try it. And if it is not working update by 7.* version back.