stblink VIP
Total posts: 501
08 Jul 2013 09:06

When inserting a voucher to allow enter number of vouchers available (currently there is no limit for what i've seen) and decrement as they are beeing purchased.

Very usefull for ticket selling, events, etc.

And to show how much Vouchers are available to the users.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
08 Jul 2013 18:15

Reminds me on my older C7 topic "SSI - simple stock management - sell seats or virtual tickets"

I have to admit that the field (and especially Me) were in an early stage ;-)

pepperstreet VIP
08 Jul 2013 18:23

BTW, it seems mandatory to select the payment gateway. Is it possible to use the fields features and logic for FREE items?

pepperstreet VIP
08 Jul 2013 18:26

Frontend display (for buyer):

Is it possible to show amount of vouchers and sales to the user? Or generating an available total# of these infos?

stblink VIP
09 Jul 2013 08:18

BTW, it seems mandatory to select the payment gateway. Is it possible to use the fields features and logic for FREE items?

What example could u give for free items? it would only make sense for registered users. That would be something like atendees to a free event?

something like "user_x will be at this event" ?

stblink VIP
09 Jul 2013 10:00

That would be cool, something like a barcode generator for user to print. Similar to many coupon sites.

Although any user can "sign up" for free and not attend the event, that's the problem with free events, may create great expectations and fail in number of atendees.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
10 Jul 2013 04:13

You can generate barcode in field output template.

By the way for voucher field there is stok management. If you want to ad ign how many left use also custom field template where you can easily count number of left vouchers as sold vouchers are deleted from field.

stblink VIP
10 Jul 2013 08:02

thanks i will look at it!

pepperstreet VIP
29 Aug 2013 19:30

Inge Sandin's topic reminded me on using "vouchers" for "attend an event" or "book a seat".

It seems still mandatory to select a payment gateway. Any chance to get a free or manual payment option? Anything that does not redirect, or require online payments.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
30 Aug 2013 01:59

It seems still mandatory to select a payment gateway. Any chance to get a free or manual payment option? Anything that does not redirect, or require online payments.

Not now.