stblink VIP
Total posts: 501
24 Jun 2013 12:41

1 - I inserted as a user, 2 records. On the user menu they are there for approval but when i clik them it shows the only record that was approved (so the 2 i inserted are not showing).

2 - I logged in as Admin and "for approval" is not on the usermenu, shouldn't it be there for approval ?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
25 Jun 2013 00:11

1 - I inserted as a user, 2 records. On the user menu they are there for approval but when i clik them it shows the only record that was approved (so the 2 i inserted are not showing).

We checked this and its work fine, if you give access on your site we checked this.

2 - I logged in as Admin and "for approval" is not on the usermenu, shouldn't it be there for approval ?

Approve article can do only global admin, which selected in cobalt configuration or other users which is a moderator in that section and have rights to "Publish article".