stblink VIP
Total posts: 501
04 Apr 2013 14:09

Tested in Firefox

1 - If i press the enter key in city/state/street, a calendar pops up...

2 - The geomap is not updating when for example, i insert city and press TAB or clicking on another field. The same happens if i change the country.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
05 Apr 2013 00:37

Please show scrteenshot. I cannot understand what a key and where it happens.

2 - The geomap is not updating when for example, i insert city and press TAB or clicking on another field. The same happens if i change the country.

I am not sure but I think you expect more than Cobalt can :) When you use filters, those are applied only after apply button is clicked and page reloads.

stblink VIP
Total posts: 501
05 Apr 2013 08:42

1 - Hmmm... don't know why.. but now i can't replicate it. Anyway it was happening in localhost if happens again i'll let you know.

2 - I'm not saying that it happens on search, i'm on the submission form. I could swear i remember inserting city and when the focus passes to another field the map would zoom the city i entered, the same happened with country... or am i really confusing ?

thanks

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
07 Apr 2013 23:45

2 - Ohh! that is what you mean. Please look into console in FireBug and tell me what errors happens when you switch address fields.

Also not that if you turn on initialize position then this feature вщуы тще work.