20 Dec 2012 04:58

Hello,

One feature a client has requested is the ability to send mass emails to ONLY those how DO NOT have a subscription. That is to email those who are registered but NOT subscribed.

The reason is so they can make it clear to those who are only registered, that they are not paid up members, and can encourage them to become paid up members.

Is this possible in Emerald?

Best wishes,

Terry

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
20 Dec 2012 23:47

Emerald does not send any mass mails. It should be extension which send mass mails and support filters as plugins or you will have to hardcode it. It is not hard though. Very easy to add condition to query from users table only those who already has subscription.

Please find what you will use to send mass mails and we will think how to integrate.

There is also another way. You can use mailchimp or sendgrind to send mass mails. I can provide you query how to export your users and just import them in to mass mail service and send email.

31 Dec 2012 11:06

Thanks Sergey - will do.

Best wishes to all of you for the New Year, Terry

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
03 Jan 2013 04:13

I recommend to contact Acymailing developers. They also supported ME Resources. AFAIK, MJ Cobalt is on the way. Maybe they are willing to integrate Emerald as well?!