16 Sep 2016 07:12

How to hide this command?

cacher Activate plan now

Background: This is a plan composed of HikaShop actions and restrictions on articles.

EMERALD This plan is managed by a HikaShop order.

Tank you

Last Modified: 12 Oct 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
16 Sep 2016 10:51
  1. you can make this plan hidden so it is not visible to the users.
  2. You can make this page redirect to hikashop to purchase on that side.

Teophile VIP
Total posts: 25
16 Sep 2016 15:22

I activated hidden for this plan ....

cacher Activate plan now 2

But it is always visible

What I do not do well.

Thank you

Sergey
21 Sep 2016 12:55

It is invisible in the list but it is stillaccessible. If you want user not be able access the plan, change t's acces setings.

Teophile VIP
22 Sep 2016 07:34

Thousand excuses. language problems, I did not understand.

I use Hikashop exclusively to manage the cart, orders and invoices. So I do not want the command "activate plan now" send on buying emerald.
I want to hide this red framed part.

Thank you

Sergey
28 Sep 2016 23:29

Then I still do not get it.

You sell from hikashop, right? Why do not you completely disable purcchase through Emerald? You can create template override and in that template redirect to Hikashop.

30 Sep 2016 18:47

Phew! I found the cause: If the price of subscription is 0 then the message and click on it activates the subscription without using HikaShop.

I suugère you to add a function in the action emerald HikaShop for: - The price of the product HikaShop be automatically written in the EMERALD subscription.

What do you think ?

Note: I start writing a tutorial on this forum HikaShop EMERALD
Click here to link...

Teophile VIP
01 Oct 2016 07:13

Guest Phew! I found the cause:
If the price of the subscription is 0 then clicking the "Ativate map now" button activates the subscription without using HikaShop.

I suggest you add a function in action EMERALD HikaShop automatically write the product price HikaShop.

What do you think?

Note: I start writing a tutorial on this forum HikaShop EMERALD

Click here to link...

Sergey
04 Oct 2016 03:26

Guest I suugère you to add a function in the action emerald HikaShop for: - The price of the product HikaShop be automatically written in the EMERALD subscription.

That is more complicated. Because the same subscription might be soled with different products each different price. And you might create product that include more than one subscription.

Just place there some price.

Guest Note: I start writing a tutorial on this forum HikaShop EMERALD

Click here to link...

This is Aweesome of course. If I knew French I would look through and give my suggestions. Google translation does not give enough information to give suggestions.

Teophile VIP
04 Oct 2016 16:55

thank you for the answer

That is more complicated. Because the same subscription might be soled with different products each different price. And you might create product that include more than one subscription.

By reading you I discovered the following relations to specify my suggestions:

EMERALD 1 subscription => 1 product HIKASHOP. => 1 HikaShop product in the basket, bill payment ... and share with 1 subscription.

or.

EMERALD 1 subscription => x products HIKASHOP => n HikaShop products in the cart, invoice, payment ... and share with 1 subscription.

or.

EMERALD x subscription <= 1 product HikaShop => 1 HikaShop product in the basket, bill payment ... and share with x subscriptions.

This is a more substantial development.

Just place there some price.

OK in the moment for your proposal.

Sergey
12 Oct 2016 13:05

You can do that all.

You can make that user purchase few subscriptions by purchasing one product or only one subscription by purchsing one product. And of course if there are few products it can for vice versa.