21 Jul 2016 15:36

Hi, is it possible to add the Paymentgateway PAYONE please?

Last Modified: 16 Sep 2016

21 Jul 2016 15:37

I Could provide API Docs

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Jul 2016 04:03

Please provide it, I'll have a look and I'll tell you.

note Emerald only supports off-site payment methods. This is when user is redirected to gateway to complete payment. This is tipe of the docs you have to provide.

18 Aug 2016 08:02

Hi, this would be a must have for me to get started with this Project. Can you deliver payone gateway? What would this cost?

Sergey
24 Aug 2016 16:32

Please provide me with link to documentation before I can say if I can do this.

Sergey
09 Sep 2016 08:41

So you want people subscribe to use easysocial?

Unfortunately Emerald does not support on-site payment methods like API. I mean methods where user enter CC information on your site. Only off-site methods when user is redirected to payment gateway to complete the payment.

daanse
Total posts: 4
13 Sep 2016 19:32

again lost 4 Days, the follow function in my case doesn't work. Didn't got a Message after your reply.

I'm using EasySocial, yes and i want to add some PLANS for customers who can subscribe in order to see some Categories and Articles.

And therefor i need Payone.

Is this possible? What would it cost?

Sergey
16 Sep 2016 10:39

What it say is that after first payment data is saved and it can charge user without user enter credit card information. But the problem is that user have to eneter CC information on your site. Emerald is not ready for that.

Could you consider any other payment gateways? there are some really awesome ones like stripe, 2co, ..

daanse
Total posts: 4
16 Sep 2016 13:06

HI, thank you. Customer is willing to try other Paymentgateways. But what can you really recommend.

stripe looks very cool but seems only to Provide Credit Card Payment?

Payone instead had over ....... 80 different payment methods? Don't know really. but it was a lot.

• Is possible to test your Emerald?
  • 7 Days Testlicense?