01 Apr 2016 19:47

I learned of Emerald via the HikaShop site.

I am building a website for an organization that has a range of membership plans for purchase. The site will also offer merchandise for sale as well as solicit donations. I'm planning to use HikaSHop for the merchandise and donations, and am interested in integrating with Emerald to handle the membership functions.

My goal is to avoid having the user enter the same profile information in numerous locations, such as during registration, creating a membership, and when they purchse merchandise.

HikaShopo has an option to handle the entire Joomla registration process. It uses Joomla's basic username, login name, and password fields, plus the ability of using custom data fields for user functions from HikaShop's tables. And so I'm wondering if it is possible to configure Emerald to route user registration through HikaShop as well.

Can Emerald be configured to do this?

Thank you, Rich

Last Modified: 04 Apr 2016

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
04 Apr 2016 15:35

Guest nd so I'm wondering if it is possible to configure Emerald to route user registration through HikaShop as well.

Emerald has not registration at all. Please read this.

http://docs.mintjoomla.com/en/emerald/subscription-flows

So it will perfectly work with Hikashop. even more than that, if you create redirects from emerald plan selection to Hikashop products, users will purchase only through Hikashop.