19 Nov 2015 09:04

I had created 5 plans, each has different price.

Then on the Sales table, without filter by Plan, just click the "Add" button to manually add a new user subscription to one of those plans.

After click "Add", next, there shown a short form, the "plan" field was automatically selected but I did not noticed. Then I click the "choose user" button and find the user, and click his username, then the pop-up disappear, then I click the "Apply" button at top right of that short form. Now the form was saved and some new fields appear. And now, it is the first time I noticed that the default selected plan was wrong. I then choose another plan from the drop-down list. Then I set the expiration date for that user subscription. Then I clicked "Save" button to close that form.

Well, the issue is:

Now on the "Sales" table, I can see that the user is in "Plan A", but the "Price" field shows the price of "Plan B", which was automatically selected by default on that short form.

The problem is: Even I had manually edited the user subscription and set him to the correct plan, the Price field did NOT change with my editing.

Since there is no "Price" field on the form, so I can not change the price manually.

How can I fix this?

I think this is a bug. (I am using the latest version Emerald v9.383 ).

Hope you will fix it soon.

Last Modified: 27 Nov 2015

baijianpeng VIP
Total posts: 239
19 Nov 2015 09:06

Wow, this forum allows guest posting. Actually this topic was started by me. Hope the admin will notice that I am a paid member.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Nov 2015 14:23

Guest The problem is: Even I had manually edited the user subscription and set him to the correct plan, the Price field did NOT change with my editing.

For next version I added price field to be able to edit.

baijianpeng VIP
20 Nov 2015 00:41

In fact, the price field does not need to be there when editing the form. Just let the form change the price according to the selection of "Plan".

My current observation is: when I changed the plan selection and save, the price not changed accordingly.

The "Price Editing" is needed only when you want to record that someone had get that plan with a diffrent price than the normal price (e.g.: a discount).

Thank you.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
23 Nov 2015 14:54

If you changed plan A to Plan И for user it does not always means that user payd extra. That is why you have to change price manually. Sometimes you crteate plan for user for free. If it adds price it might affect your reports.

This is why I added price field to the form.

baijianpeng VIP
27 Nov 2015 02:33

OK, that is good.

Thank you.