19 Mar 2014 01:20

Hello,

I have visited the demo for Emerald 9 but do not see the ability to add custom fields. Is this possible?

Ideally this would be used for users to accept a terms of service agreement before subscribing.

Thank you!

Last Modified: 20 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Mar 2014 06:59

Emerald does not handle registration. I mean there is no interface to create new user through Emerald.

You have to use anything else like EasySocial for example. If ES has something like terms of service you use it.

Anyway, when user register, he can select plan as on user registration form by core Joomal oe EasySosial. This is not configured on demo server.

Sergey
19 Mar 2014 07:00

You can try it yourself by the way. Edit Emerald user plugin and enable subscription seelctor. Then try to register new user.

20 Mar 2014 04:00

What if it was not part of registration? What if the user was prompted to check a box before being allowed to submit the form to enroll in a plan? I have used Akeeba Subscriptions previously and this was an available option. It did not do anything with user registration, only their ability to subscribe to a plan.

Sergey
20 Mar 2014 06:18

Subscribe during registration is an optional feature. You may simply allow user register and later he can purchase subscirption any time he wants.

Guest What if the user was prompted to check a box before being allowed to submit the form to enroll in a plan?

Ok, you mean that on payement confirmation page, user have to be able to confirm something? Right?

I think we can add it to the next version. I am not sure if it will be in release that is going out today we have little of time left, but on next Thursday, it wil be there.

Anyway check our blog post of list of changes, may be it will be there.

Sergey
20 Mar 2014 07:18

I addded it to new version today.

gracescircle VIP
Total posts: 38
20 Mar 2014 15:20

That's wonderful, thank you!