Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
25 Feb 2014 12:32

are you aware that it is triggeren on subscription user visit page after activation and not exactly after activation? I mean if you created subscription fo user A he will change plan only after he open website. Not after you set the plan.

25 Feb 2014 13:55

yes, I know this. But even with that it does not work. I created a plan and I configured to assign an user group after the subscription. The user purchased the subscription, then login, then logout and then login and the user group is still not assigned.

25 Feb 2014 13:59

another question is it is not best way to do this way. The user should be assigned to the plan immediately after the subscription if he is already registered. If the user is registering for first time, then the user will be assigned to new user group soon after his account is activated.

in my case the user registration is handled by ES. I have set the ES config in automatic login so that user does not need to activate, they can access the site directly.

Sergey
25 Feb 2014 23:20

I have sorely tested this action again. And I have not discovered any problem. Everything works fine.

Sergey
25 Feb 2014 23:22

The user should be assigned to the plan immediately after the subscription if he is already registered.

I think you meant after login.

The user should be assigned to the plan immediately after the subscription if he is already registered.

If the user is registering for first time, then the user will be assigned to new user group soon after his account is activated.

this is automates in ES. Is it?

26 Feb 2014 03:15

"I think you meant after login. " - Yes .

It is not automated in ES.

I think as long as the ES registration + Emerald registration plugin is concerned, this is still not stable. There are still lots of issues related to this. In ideal world , the followings are expected.

Scenario 1

User register through ES profiles.

User chooses the emerald subscription plan during registration

User's account is activated automatically or user activates the account from the email link he receives. This depends on what settings user had chosen in backend.

If admin had chosen automatic activation in backend, then the user will be assigned to new user group soon after his account is activated automatically.

User now logs in to site and he can enjoy privileges based on his assigned user group

Scenario 2

User register through ES profiles.

User chooses the emerald subscription plan during registration

User's account is activated automatically or user activates the account from the email link he receives. This depends on what settings user had chosen in backend.

If admin had chosen activation through email in backend, then the user will activates using the link.

After that and before login for first time, user need to be be assigned to new user group

User now logs in to site and he can enjoy privileges based on his assigned user group

But both scenarios are not happening with Emerald registration plugin. Can we implement them?. Now the user is not assigned to any user group at all in any case.

Sergey
26 Feb 2014 05:08

Scenario 1

User assigned to group throu plan purchased or chose group during registration?

Scenario 1

But both scenarios are not happening with Emerald registration plugin. Can we implement them?

To me both scenarios have to work with Emerald.

26 Feb 2014 05:18

"User assigned to group throu plan purchased or chose group during registration? " - Here user assigned to group through plan purchased. User does not choose which group.

However since groups are assigned to plan in backend using actions (change user group emerald plugin), so when user purchases the plan, then he should have the group assigned automatically when he logs in depending on above two scenarios.

In both scenarios, it is not working with Emerald. There are bugs somewhere in between.

Sergey
26 Feb 2014 06:29

In both scenarios, it is not working with Emerald.

I tested it as I have already mentioned. And it works fine here. Give me access to your site and I'll see why it does not work on your side.

26 Feb 2014 06:37

Hidden text

26 Feb 2014 06:58

Hidden text

Sergey
26 Feb 2014 07:20

I do not know but here is what I did.

1. Create new user test -registered

2. Activate Property Developers Free Membership [Free Group] plan

3. Check user in backend and group is assigned.

26 Feb 2014 07:24

hmmmm..really. I tried for individual ES profile. I will test and come back to you.