13 Feb 2014 03:07

Please explain how to use this Action.

Action states: Javascript codeWithout

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
14 Feb 2014 01:08

Custom JS allow to enter code without <script>. But it does not allow to enter HTML either. So you will have to have something like this.

var google_conversion_id = 970441353;

var google_conversion_language = "en";

var google_conversion_format = "2";

var google_conversion_color = "ffffff";

var google_conversion_label = "AYaNCMfL3QcQiYXfzgM";

var google_conversion_value = 0;

var google_remarketing_only = false;

document.write('');

And there is no way to enter HTML code for cases where javascript is turned off.

This is technically not possible. What I mean even if I want to change and add this feature I cannot.

17 Feb 2014 03:16

Can I get a google conversion code to work? THERE IS THE CODE AS YOU SEE. WILL THIS WORK IN THE COMPONENT? SIMPLE YES OR NO! and IF SO HOW? I have bought your Google Analytics tracking, Custom JavaScript to try get this to work. You have no documentation on your products. I am this close to posting a shit review of your products on joomla extension directory. Thanks to your buggy components - sloppy advice and your language barrier is atrocious.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
17 Feb 2014 06:03

The code I showed in example will work on all clients with javascript enabled.

The only thing that will not work is

the part that is triggered if there is no Javascript support.

pepperstreet VIP
Total posts: 3,837
17 Feb 2014 09:26

SIMPLE YES OR NO! and IF SO HOW? I have bought your Google Analytics tracking, Custom JavaScript to try get this to work. You have no documentation on your products. I am this close to posting a shit review of your products on joomla extension directory. Thanks to your buggy components - sloppy advice and your language barrier is atrocious.

Calm down, pal! Is this the way to talk to hard-working helpful developers... and then expect (free!) and prompt support?!?