31 Jan 2014 09:36

Hi,

I'm inrested by emerald. I just need some clarifications before buying it.

1- Are Emerald 9 and all Actions compatible with joomla 3.2 ?

2- How does idevaffiliate Action work ? is it a Shopping Cart Integration ? is there any doc ?

Actually i need that user earns commissions when people he invited on my site buy subscription. Is it possible ?

Regards.

Last Modified: 16 Sep 2016

31 Jan 2014 10:55

Something missing : - Is Invoice feature available for offline payment now ? - Is it possible to add custom fields in subscription form ?

Regards.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
02 Feb 2014 22:57

Emerald 9 and all actions works only on Joomla 3. And on any version of 3 series. 3.0 - 3.2.

2- How does idevaffiliate Action work ? is it a Shopping Cart Integration ? is there any doc ?

Actually i need that user earns commissions when people he invited on my site buy subscription. Is it possible ?

This is what iDev affiliate is for. Emerald will send API request to iDev extension and reporting who bought what. And iDev will grant commissions to people involved.

• Is Invoice feature available for offline payment now ?

Yes. But invoice is not accessible or even does not exists until offline payment is activated.

• Is Invoice feature available for offline payment now ?

• Is it possible to add custom fields in subscription form ?

For example? DO you mean fields for registration? If yes then answer is no and yes. No because Emerald does not handle user registration at all and yes because you can use any registration extension that extends fields like JomSocial, Easycosial, Community Builder, ...

14 Feb 2014 07:11

I want to buy Emerald 9x with some Actions. But i want to make a unique payment for all. I search "Add to Cart" on your site but i can't find that.

I've sent u an email just in case ...

Regards.

Sergey
14 Feb 2014 07:48

Unfortunately there is no such an option.

We are preparing new site where you will be able to purchase subscription as low as 99 and get access to all Emerald downloads. But it will be launched by the end of next week.

14 Feb 2014 10:55

Interesing, i'm waiting for that too.

26 Feb 2014 02:07

Hello Sergey,

I'd like know how far are you.

Best regards.

Sergey
26 Feb 2014 05:03

I'd like know how far are you.

If you are regarding discount I am very close.

15 Sep 2016 19:28

Hi, my questions about Emerald:

1. Emerald requires Cobalt?
  2. Emerald can process payments offline?
  3. Emerald requires additional subscription to another platform? idevaffiliate or recurly.com?
  4. Emerald manages all subscription and renewal within Joomla?
  5. Thanks in advance for you reply.

Solón Cáceres

Sergey
16 Sep 2016 10:48

Guest Emerald requires Cobalt?

No

Guest Emerald can process payments offline?

yes. But that also depends. Therea re may ways to process offline payments. I cannot guaranty Emerald does it the way you expect it to be done.

Guest Emerald requires additional subscription to another platform? idevaffiliate or recurly.com?

No

Guest Emerald manages all subscription and renewal within Joomla?

Yes

Guest Thanks in advance for you reply.

You are welcome.