25 Jan 2014 13:34

Hi,

Before buying Emerald9 I would like to ask some questions:

Emerald9 has shopping cart?

It will mean, you can buy several subscriptions at once?

Can my customers see the history of purchases and renew subscriptions ?

Emerald9 can control EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss and Komento?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Jose A.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Jan 2014 06:28

No Emerald does not have shopping cart. You only purchase one plan at a time. But it has integration with Hikashop and you can associate Hikashop products with plans. ANd product is purchased through Hikashop cart user get subscirption(s).

Yes there is subscription history page. There is no update button for previous purchase. I mean user may update by purchasing another subscription, or same subscription again. I mean it is only matter of how it looks and feels isde it is the same. You can add update button to subscription history page against every purchase if you like it that way.

Emerald9 can control EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss and Komento?

It can control EasyBlog, EasyDiscuss. But Komento is a comment system. This extension does not have it's own pages. It is part of text on pages of the other extensions. So it is controlled through those things. But again it is controlled at whole. I mean whole access to page means to see, to replay, to comment. You cannot separate those permissions.

But we are discussing with Stackidea possibilities to integrate Emerald into Komento.