25 Jan 2014 06:18

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how easysocial is integrated with Emerald? Is there any doc?

Can I create emerald subscription based on Easysocial multi profile? Is this possible?

Regards

Last Modified: 20 Feb 2015

27 Jan 2014 05:29

Hi Sergey,

I just found out that there is a registration plugin for easysocial. I downloaded from the following and install it.

http://www.mintjoomla.com/downloads/item/37-integrations/331-easysocial-registration.html

However later on, I discovered that there is no selection of subscription plans or groups from the registration field. It makes sense if we could include that in that registration field. Having this functionality is definitely extending the use of emerald with easy social. In my case, I am using the muti profile features for easysocial. But now without selection of subscription plans in registration field, I will have to use same subscription plans for all multi profile, which actually does not help at all.

I would appreciate if you could have this selection of groups or plans embedded in that rgistration field. This will help lot and would actually satisfy multi profile of easysocial.

Kind Regards

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
27 Jan 2014 06:33

that should be there. The process of install is install through Joomla installation manager, discover through EasySocial fields manager and install there. Then it should appear.

27 Jan 2014 06:37

Hi Sergey,

I can see the emerald field in easysocial custom fields after installation. But what I wanted to tell you is within the field, there is no option to select emerald created subscription plans or emerald subscription groups in that registration field.

Sergey
27 Jan 2014 07:26

That i strange. On what server are you testing it?

27 Jan 2014 07:38

Hi Sergey,

I just want to know if this will be possible to select subscription plans in emerald registration fields in easysocial custom fields?

I do not see any options, hence asking. Sorry for asking this very stupid question. But I am attaching here for you to look at the screen shot.

Can you please provide the screenshot where you can select subscription plan for emerald registration in easysocial custom fields?

Regards

Sergey
27 Jan 2014 10:07

I just want to know if this will be possible to select subscription plans in emerald registration fields in easysocial custom fields?

Yes. that is what is this integration stands for.

I'll add screenshot later.

27 Jan 2014 10:16

So the above attachment screen is different than your own screenshot?

But I am just wondering if anything is wrong with my install? I am trying with ES 1.1.4, not with latest 1.1.6.

As you can see from my screenshot, I don't see any options of selecting emerald created subscriptions in the ES Registration emerald field.

Konstantin
Total posts: 1,113
27 Jan 2014 23:24

Can you get link and access to your site and we check it.

28 Jan 2014 03:13

sure, but now my site is broken and I am fixing it. I will give you once this is done.

28 Jan 2014 16:18

Hidden text

Konstantin
28 Jan 2014 22:27

Fixed.

Sergey
29 Jan 2014 00:03

It is already working on your site.

And will be updated with next update.

29 Jan 2014 03:26

That is great news. It is working fine now.

29 Jan 2014 15:44

Hidden text

Konstantin
29 Jan 2014 22:29

Yes, we installed.

29 Jan 2014 23:35

Thanks for clarification, no worries. I can check. It is working fine.

presqiuge VIP
Total posts: 5
19 Feb 2015 12:52

Hi,

We have joomla 3.6 with easysocial 1.3.17 installation. We have installed emerald v.9.316 and it does not work. I am not sure when ever this is compatibility issue or same issue as some one already had on this forum.

First of all after installing easysocial integration for custom field, and when ever this custom field is used, it disapear, and showing only on mouse over it. At the registration it is not visible at all.

Second, when using plan menu and choose to purchise plan, and choosing the payment gateway, system does not proceed saying that there is missing paid to field. Not sure what that is.

Never the less please advise on the issue as we need to start our project and with all this issues we cannot.

Thank you

Sergey
20 Feb 2015 03:58

I think this error is due to Invoise turned on. Invoice system in emerald, requires billing address to be added before user may process to purchase. That would be complicated to enter billing address right in registration form.

So this feature is for simple setup without invoicing system. If you have invoice system, then do not use SDR (subscription during registration). Let users subscribe after registration.

When invoice is used it is more compliacted ordering flow with is very hard to embed in single registration form.

presqiuge VIP
Total posts: 5
20 Feb 2015 07:32

Sergey I think this error is due to Invoise turned on. Invoice system in emerald, requires billing address to be added before user may process to purchase. That would be complicated to enter billing address right in registration form.

So this feature is for simple setup without invoicing system. If you have invoice system, then do not use SDR (subscription during registration). Let users subscribe after registration.

When invoice is used it is more compliacted ordering flow with is very hard to embed in single registration form.

Thank you for reply, we have disabled the invocing , but the problems still there. Now when you go to plan and trying to purchise it, it just do nothing. plus the issue with the custom field not working is still there. can you guys please advice more particular on this issues? Thank you

Sergey
20 Feb 2015 10:07

Я попробовал и при назатии на оплату, перехожу на пайпол. Все вроде работает. Платить не платил конечно.

presqiuge plus the issue with the custom field not working is still there

К сожаленю дополнительные поля не получилось внедрить просто так. Это получился целый раздел с управлением дополнительными полями. К сожалению это войдет только в Изумруд 10. Но я постораюсь его выпустить как можно быстрее. Конечно он не будет таким стабильным как 9ка но все же будет нормальный что бы с ним работать.

Создайте отдельную тему где мы смоежем обсуждать ваш прокт и проблемы.