23 Jan 2014 23:54

I'm testing with group change (action addon) but nothing happens after a succesfull payment or manual Admin activation.

Also after changing groups manual and then deactivate the plan in Admin... the user is not changed back.

Please confirm that this is not working.

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Jan 2014 00:10

Actions are triggered when subscriber is logged it.

If you activated subscription manually, action are not triggered. When subscriber logs in, it is triggered. So after activation, login under the user you activated subscription to.

Regarding manual subscription unpublish, I have added fix. Right now it only deactivated when subscription expired or used out. But I added deactivation action trigger on unpublish too.

24 Jan 2014 00:15

I've just tested your thery but it still doesn't work.

I've registered a user and then I've purchased a plan and got activated after successful payment.

I look in backend > User = registered.

I go to frontend and login with that user for the first time (now it should be changed automaticly to other group) so I refresh backend and still no group change...

24 Jan 2014 01:02

Just some extra information:

I'm trying this with a NEW CREATED group so not 1 of the standard Joomla groups.

Sergey
24 Jan 2014 04:21

I tested it locally. And I applied some fixes though it as working. I'll release light update later today in few hours. Please try to update it. If it still does not work, give me your site address and admin login, I'll check.

25 Jan 2014 02:23

I've just tested the latest update and some thing indeed have been fixed but not al.

What does work now:

Changing group automaticly after (automaticly or manually) activating plan

What still does not work:

Changing group automaticly BACK after (automaticly or manually) de-activating plan

Sergey
27 Jan 2014 02:37

What still does not work:

Changing group automaticly BACK after (automaticly or manually) de-activating plan

This is not the bug. This is how it behaves.

We have 2 marks/flags on every subscriptions those are activated and deactivated. Activation or deactivation process can be triggered only once.

27 Jan 2014 03:31

I think we don't understand each other...

What I believe should be working:

A customer orders a plan and automaticly gets activated and changed to a certain group automatcly (after 1st login).

When the ordered plan has ended the customer automaticly should be deactivated and changed back to his original group.

Please verify that this is what suppose to happen. If not... then what's the use of changing a customers group?

Sergey
27 Jan 2014 07:25

A customer orders a plan and automaticly gets activated and changed to a certain group automatcly (after 1st login).

Right. This is how it works.

When the ordered plan has ended the customer automaticly should be deactivated and changed back to his original group.

Checked and it works like this.

For example you are registered and after subscription you get to publisher. It means when subscription expires or disabled, you go back to registered.

BUT

1. There is parameter to move user back on plan deactivation in action parameters.

2. If there are 2 subscriptions that grant you publisher group and only one expired, you continue to be publisher.

28 Jan 2014 04:41

It does NOT work.

Please see for yourself: http://members.staging.grafischdirect.com

Where can I send login details to?

I also tried to login for the first time because you said that was the TRIGGER but that also doesn't change anything.

By the way... About login being the trigger: This is not smart at all! When a customer buys a subscribtion and pays for it, he returns back to the site and is ALLREADY LOGGED IN so he should download right away but in this case he should logout first and then login?

Please help me out here. We've order allmost all your plugins over 2 weeks ago and all we do is post bugs, thnings not working and other misunderstandings... This has to stop so we can finally use your extension the way it should.

28 Jan 2014 05:07

Additional info:

When I succesfully paid for a subscription and take a look in my account I see the subsription is NOT activated yet?

When I login ass ADMIN I indeed see my testaccount is not activated yet allthough it has been paid for successfully?

The warning:**

This is list of subscriptions that was not activated. It might have been offline payment. Or gateway confirmation failed. Anyway as soon as you confirm the payment you may activate subscription here.**

I used Skrill

28 Jan 2014 05:19

After activation manually as admin still no group change

Sergey
28 Jan 2014 05:35

Please use lock button in editor to place private text block right here.

By the way... About login being the trigger: This is not smart at all! When a customer buys a subscribtion and pays for it, he returns back to the site and is ALLREADY LOGGED IN so he should download right away but in this case he should logout first and then login?

I was no clear. It is not necessary to go through login process. Customer may be already logged in. That also works.

This has to stop so we can finally use your extension the way it should.

Please, give me access to login to your site and I'll check everything shortly.

When I succesfully paid for a subscription and take a look in my account I see the subsription is NOT activated yet?

This depends on many factors. how did you pay? Offline or gateway? Which gateway? Test mode or live mode? PayPal for example will not send success confirmation on sandbox test transactions.

When I login ass ADMIN I indeed see my testaccount is not activated yet allthough it has been paid for successfully?

Live or test transaction?

The warning:

This is list of subscriptions that was not activated. It might have been offline payment. Or gateway confirmation failed. Anyway as soon as you confirm the payment you may activate subscription here.

This warning for manual activation of failed or offline subscriptions. If online activation fails somehow and you manually confirm funds transfer, you may just confirm subscription instead of creating new one.

28 Jan 2014 05:57

Hidden text

You can try/do/change anything. I have back-up of my ftp and database

I hope you see whats wrong.

Sergey
29 Jan 2014 00:33

Tested.

1. I create new user test:test

2. Subscribed to 1 month subscription through offline

3. Under admin user activated that subscription

4. Under test updated page for action to be triggered

Result user successfully added to members group

1. under admin unpublish subscription

2. under test refresh page and member group unassigned.

I can only confirm that everything works as expected.

By the way your site looks awesome! I like plans layout you've created.

29 Jan 2014 03:21

Realy don't understand why I am experiencing different. I'm going to do exactly the same you did to try again.

PS. These plans are now FULLY responsive. You used table and that's not optimal for mobile use. Also I'm not a hudge fan of bootstrap. I use UIKIT from Yootheme. Just love it.

I'll get back to you with my new experience.

29 Jan 2014 05:54

Strange but happy that changing usergroup now indeed does work but again I've officially paid with SKRILL and in My subscription history is see:

Your subscription was not yet activated of activation failed. Sometimes this may take up to few minutes. Your purchase may be on fraud review or in pending mode. If you believe that everything should be fine with your purchase, and in few minutes, you subscription will not be active, please contact site administration.

This happens all the time so manual activation is needed and I believe that's not the way it should work right?

Sergey
29 Jan 2014 07:32

It turned out Skrill changed how transaction verification is checked. The skrill gateway plugin did not activate because could not verify requests sent by gateway.

This problem now fixed.

29 Jan 2014 12:31

So i just have to update the skrill plugin?

I will try paypal too in case there's a problem too.

Sergey
29 Jan 2014 22:50

No need to update. I have already fixed it on your site.

If you updated, please download latest version 9.17 (which I uploaded just few minutes ago) and update again. I was able to make successful live transaction with this plugin.

MMMedia VIP
Total posts: 16
12 Feb 2014 11:38

I also can confirm that change group is not working on activation of a subscription. It was working but stopped working after the update to the newest Emerald9, plugins and actions.