19 Jan 2014 09:21

When I create a coupon code and try to use it in frontend I get this error:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/users/mysite.com/components/com_emerald/helpers/coupon.php on line 184

Any ideas?

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Jan 2014 22:25

Fixed. Will be available with next update on Thursday.

19 Jan 2014 23:32

Oke but what's up with all the bugs? (I'm the same person also with the Skrill error).

You say your extension is mature with 8 years experience? I buy 5 items and 2 are corrupted..?

Sergey
20 Jan 2014 00:10

Answered in Skrill topic.

20 Jan 2014 14:18

Also a nother bug with coupons...

When I have created a coupon code and I want to change things... I can't because evry time I try to save I get the message: Can't create coupon. Id has to be unique.

I'm not trying to create a new coupon... I'm just editing an excisting one.

Sergey
20 Jan 2014 23:16

I believe that should be also fixed. At least I tested it locally and it works fine.

23 Jan 2014 08:08

Just updated today's Emerald update and problems still there :(

When editing an existing coupon you get:

**Error

Save failed with the following error: Coupon Value already exists. It's must be unique.

Also... when I try to use a coupon code in frontend... no error but nothing changes and no discount is calculated.

23 Jan 2014 08:11

If these errors persist I'm thinking this extenion might not be the right choice..?

Sergey
23 Jan 2014 08:27

Error

Save failed with the following error: Coupon Value already exists. It's must be unique.

Also... when I try to use a coupon code in frontend... no error but nothing changes and no discount is calculated.

I have fixed it and checked. There is no such an error on my local instance. Please provice in private text block admin level credential to your site and I'll check.

Error

I'm thinking this extenion might not be the right choice..?

I do not think this tiny problem may be a reason to refuse to use it. But it is IMHO. I do not know your quality standards. It is possible that for you, this is unacceptable.

We are ready to fix your problem the same day you have it. And there are not many developers who will provide you this service. Sometimes problem is not the error in application, but time it takes to be fixed. I do not know any disapointed Emerald customer so far.

Yes, sometimes there are errors. But it is fixed quickly.

23 Jan 2014 11:57

I have that same problem too.

What's happening? I think the system tries to create a new coupon with that same ID and therefor you get the error: Save failed with the following error: Coupon Value already exists. It's must be unique. This also happens when you just click 'Apply'.

Maybe this only happens when you've created 3 plans like me? I've installen paypal, skrill, com_content and group_change_action.

And also I'm experiencing that the "Coupon value" entered in checkout doesn't do anything. No errors but also no discount.

Hope this gets fixed soo.

23 Jan 2014 12:09

I think it doesn't update the existing coupon. It's trying to create a new one I guess.

Sergey
23 Jan 2014 22:28

And also I'm experiencing that the "Coupon value" entered in checkout doesn't do anything. No errors but also no discount.

Please in private text block give access to your site. Unfortunately I cannot fix it locally, because I cannot reproduce the errors.