19 Jan 2014 08:54

Hi,

I am just wondering what emerald payment plugins are required so that on front end , it will directly take to payment page where people can enter credit card, debit card or master card detail and buy subscription. I do not want people to login to paypal and buy rather than directly see the credit card detail page to enter credit card detail. Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
19 Jan 2014 22:18

Right now there is no plugin that will allow to enter CC/DC details right on your website. All of them will redirect users to payment gateway.

I do not want people to login to paypal and buy rather than directly see the credit card detail page to enter credit card detail.

But what if people want?

1. It is not required by PP to login. People may chose simply enter CC data without login.

2. I personally would prefer to login. Why? Because I have fonds on my PayPal. And I would rather spend it right from PP then from my bank account. And I do not mind to login. In fact if I want to buy something in internet sometimes I cancel orders if I do not see PP option and look other seller.

I think there SHOULD be a way for persone at least to chose, enter CC or login to PP.

21 Jan 2014 02:07

I agree, but some users are may prefer cc directly on website ,having this option is definitely added advantage.

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
21 Jan 2014 02:22

I agree that this add advantages. But right now there is no good interface for that. But we will think if we can make it next version.