23 Dec 2013 10:16

Is it possible to have Emerald 9 integrated with my HikaShop for subscription sales? i.e. Have the different subscription packages listed as products to consolidate payment gateways.

Last Modified: 26 Oct 2015

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Dec 2013 04:54

I think it is possible to do by creating special integration with Hikashop. I have to discus it with Nicola. I'll let you know later.

Руку is my question there

http://www.hikashop.com/forum/development/864536-integrate-with-membership-extension.html#137653

radisnoir VIP
Total posts: 3
23 Oct 2015 16:20

Hello, I install and activate the "Hikashop Emerald Membership Integration" Plugin in order to integrate Subscription to hikashop.

When i create ans save a new PLAN - In the action TAB - The select list is empty, I can't see anything about "Hikashop Emerald Membership Integration" Did I make some mistake ?

Another bug, when I try to create a new group, a blank page appear, and I can't create anything.

Can you please help me with that ?

Thanks in advance

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
26 Oct 2015 09:32

radisnoir When i create ans save a new PLAN - In the action TAB - The select list is empty, I can't see anything about "Hikashop Emerald Membership Integration" Did I make some mistake ?

Do you have any Hikashop product already created.

radisnoir Another bug, when I try to create a new group, a blank page appear, and I can't create anything.

You have to make error visible. Please read this.