23 Jul 2012 20:20

Hello,

Congratulations for this great component,

So i have a business directory, i want to give the users(business directory entry) a personal mini-site with there products catologue (no ecommenrce) - portfolio - documents and contact form;

My first quesition is : can Cobalt make that ?

second : can Cobalt manage multi-sites in sub-domain.

thx

Last Modified: 02 Mar 2014

Sergey
Total posts: 13,748
24 Jul 2012 02:11

So i have a business directory, i want to give the users(business directory entry) a personal mini-site with there products catologue (no ecommenrce) - portfolio - documents and contact form;

Yes. You can turn on personalization

can Cobalt manage multi-sites in sub-domain.

We did not tested it in multisite environment. And I expect that is will depends on Muti site implementation. Some solution it will work automatically. For others may be there is need of integration.

What do you plan to use?

24 Jul 2012 19:49

Thx sergey ;)

i will test this solution in few days ...

i have a Master site with a business directory and products for each entry or member in the business directory ... i need to give all entry a sub-domain with a ministe collecting there informations from master site (contact informations - products - portfolio - personal contact form ...)

Anyway if cobalt don't support multisites management with sub-domaine i will use the link "mywebsite/the name of company.

thx again for this great component.